Fine art black and white photography allows me to portray a world that is an escape from reality. A world that is more ethereal, moody and symbolic.
My Black & White style is very graphic and minimalist. Often I will manipulate the light, and simplify the compositional elements to craft an image that stirs an emotion or tells a story.
- PPA Master of Photography Degree
- PPA Photographer of the Year
- Top Ten Photographer of Illinois
- Kodak Gallery Award
- 1st Place: Gretchen Charlton Gallery
- 1st Place: Bloomingdale Museum Salon
- 1st Place: Graue Mill Museum Salon
- International Polo Calendar & Directory 2009 (Cover Photo)
- International Polo Calendar & Directory 2008 (Cover Photo)
- International Polo Calendar & Directory 2007
- Shire Horse Magazine 2008 (Cover Photo)